|Adventure Location||United States|
|Module Length||48 pages|
|Designer(s)||Thomas Mulkey and Loren Wiseman|
|Product Number||GDW 515|
The module takes players into central Florida, now controlled by New America. Members of the Natural Aristocrats of the St. Petersburg cell control the area around Tampa Bay and plan to use it as a springboard for conquest.
This book contains the following material:
- Capsule biographies of important NPCs.
- A classified NA document that might be the key to breaking the NA strangle-hold over central Florida.
- A description of the 'Brave New Society,' along with a New American Values Inventory used in the classification of members.
- An inside view of the secret police 'provocateur' units.
- A map of Tampa Bay and environs (including St. Petersburg).
- A map of west central Florida.
- Geographic descriptions of the remaining towns and villages in the path of the New American drive to conquest, along with brief biographies of prominent local leaders...
- Organizational details of the New American Florida Theater of Operations and the Urban Renewal Regiments, as well as the various militias, resistance movements and organizations.
| Modules of the American Campaign (Twilight:2000 1st Edition)|
Sourcebook: Howling Wilderness
|Red Star/Lone Star • Armies of the Night • Allegheny Uprising • Airlords of the Ozarks • Gateway to the Spanish Main Urban Guerilla • Kidnapped • City of Angels • Satellite Down|