- Well the party found out that the alien weaponry is MUCH more effective at tight range then at medium (the armor penetration drops to x1 from x2) a group of 8 "Preads" and 4 gun pods disabled the party's APC and severely damaged their IFV. the party still "won" the encounter, but will need to head back to base for the second time in three days.
- Location North of
The party is ordered to recon the large alien pod that landed in The Black Mountains. They are to learn what the aliens are doing in the mountains.
- The party started North, quickly realizing that they did not have enough fuel to make it all the way to the Black Mountians. The party comes accross a patrol of "Hunters" with a gun pod in support. A well placed hit from the 30mm Autocannon knocked out the gun pod and automatic fire killed most of the hunters, two hunters were captured and sent back to base.
- After spending an uneventful night in a small town the party filled the vehicles and drove North. About 10km South of the drop pod most of the party disembarked and approached the area around the pod. 5km into the hump to the…
- British Army (1QDG) - Major William McGregor
- Old School British Officer, He is a graduate of the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
- Player NPC
After the end of the Africa Campaign, I have started prep work for a new campaign. I'm leaning toward a campaign set in the United Kingdom.
- 1 Ideas
- 1.1 English Civil War
- 1.2 Alien Invasion
- 2 New Campaign
- Loyalist British Army troops securing the countryside for the King.
- Rebel British Army troops protecting towns from the King.
- A team of British Army/Royal Marines investigate an alien base.
I have decided to use the Alien Invasion setting, a little change of pace from the Africa Campaign. The party will be a group of Royal Marines and British Army. It will start in September.
- 1 June 2008
- 2 January 2009
- 3 April
- 4 May
- 5 June
- 6 July
- 7 August
Right now I am focusing on Africa in preperation of running a campaign there when the new version comes out. • Kellochli (talk) 18:36, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
I have started running my Twilight 2013 Africa Campaign, so far so good. • Kellochli (talk) 14:05, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
The campaign is going well, I have seven players who have developed a healthy respect for armored vehicles! • Kellochli (talk) 13:25, 9 April 2009 (UTC)
The party arrived at the outskirts of Ndélé this session, to find it occupied by Chinese forces trying to secure oil and mineral deposits.
The party attacked the Chinese forces in a daring pre-dawn raid, freeing two western POWs, several Chinese soldiers where killed and …